Firstly, let me wish you all a very Happy New Year! I really can’t believe that we are once again in a new decade.
After ending 2019 with a health scare and having investigations done on the 2nd January, I didn’t dare make my goals, plans and intentions for 2020. But thankfully, I got the ‘all clear’ so here I am with my goals, plans and intentions for 2020.
I always start my planning by making a vision board so that I have a visual reminder and motivation for my goals, plans and intentions.
This year I am going to be focusing on building my businesses and making my home the way I want it.
But I have separated my life into sections and goals, plans and intentions for each.
PIN ME FOR LATER
- To have more one on one time with each of my boys.
- To have date nights with my husband.
- To get outside more as a family.
- To be in more contact with extended family.
- Earn multiple income streams. The ultimate goal is to earn over £100,000 annually.
- To celebrate 5 years of business
- Continue to build relationships and make a positive impact on the children and families in our care.
- Explore options of taking a degree in Early Years Education
- To reach at least ‘level’ 20/20
- To increase my income and residual income
- To successfully train and mentor my team to help them reach their goals
- To help more people travel smarter
- To reach 5,000 views per month
- To be in the top 250 in the TOTS100 chart
- To build DA of 25+
- Read 25 books
- Start to look at writing ‘my story’
- ‘Try’ doing a Depth year
- Learn more about myself through my spiritual beliefs – moon cycles, tarot, crystals, etc.
- Take care of my body by eating better and exercising more.
House and Garden
- Decorate boys bedrooms
- Decorate conservatory
- Get a hut/gazebo for hot tub
- Get a fire pit for the seated area in the garden
- Introduce house plants
- Grow my own herbs and veggies
Overall My Ultimate Goals Is
- Health, wealth, happiness, love and to feel financial security.
I’ve got a really good feeling about 2020.
How about you? Have you set yourself any goals, plans and intentions for 2020? I’d love to hear about them.